All tutors are required to get clearance. Legislation also states that clearance is mandatory in order to work with minors.

If you are a foreign national and have obtained a work or study permit, it is likely that you'll have a Clearance certificate on-hand — you're welcome to forward that on to us provided that it is less than a year old.

Did this answer your question?